Mama Spice brings our 3 culinary passions to life in 1 co—working haven:
- A Spice Boutique
- A Sustainable Table with possibility to reserve our space for private events from 10 persons & above
- A Food Lab
- We support entrepreneurs to test & validate their concept in our equipped kitchen & production lab conform to Health & Safety regulations in vigour, prior to making heavy financial investments to launch their ventures.
- Professionals (chefs ~ caterers ~ artisans) can use our operational tools to grow their own ventures at a reduced cost.
Patrons can purchase the all—natural, ready—to—use Mama Spice blends creations by Devaky at our Spice Boutique located on 24 rue Sylvabelle 13006 Marseille & our e-Boutique. “Edible perfumes” to make cooking fun, easy & tasty, everyday. We cater to both B2C & B2B markets.
- From epicureans who enjoy good food & drinks, to seasoned chefs & also novices who want to eat without spending eternity in their kitchens… The Mama Spice “edible perfumes” are designed to suit all.
- The perfect gift to offer — Our “edible perfumes” not only add a thoughtful personal touch to the art of giving, but also create beautiful experiences, foster timeless souvenirs & anecdotes to share during future gatherings. Where a bouquet of flowers or a fine wine is relished in the moment, Mama Spice is a gift that continues to give.
“Cook as usual, add the Mama Spice blend of your choice, create your own magic!
This bouquet of new aromas & flavours contains not just my creations. Each jar holds little pieces of my life, memories and dreams. Each jar embodies happiness in knowing that you, especially children, enjoy meals that open up your culinary frontiers to explore new tastes. Each jar tells its own story, which I am delighted to share with you.
My vision is to bridge cultures & cuisines through spices. Connect people & inspire healthier communities. Create dishes with unique flavours that makes food nourishing & cooking a pleasurable moment shared.
Placing my spice blends in your kitchens is my way of encouraging you to weave your own magic, while letting you into mine. To me, this is a vital ingredient in sharing culinary experiences that transcends borders. Because, Food Is Love!” — Devaky
Recommended by Collège Culinaire de France.